Social Icons

Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Squeeze page hosting

My other secret is, I use Google Docs a lot. Sometimes I use Google Docs for the same reason as I use Blogger to create a promotional website. I use Google Docs when I want to create all on my own, of course, this option is intended for people who knows something about web design.
All guru tell us we should have theta mailing list. So I use Google Docs to create a Squeeze Page. Google documents are easy to use, because they have familiar editor, so that everyone can make a basic website. The best thing is that hosting is free and no ads and Google pick you up fester. You can use Google Doc as autoresponder, to send your members a variety of documents and directly from your Google Account.


1 comment:

  1. Using Google Docs as squeeze page? Hmm never thought it can be use like that. I'll take a look further about this. Thank you for bringing up this tips.

    Adi
    Making Money with GDI

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample Text