Social Icons

Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

How To Get Twitter Followers For Free


I'll show you two techniques that I use to get Twitter followers for free without following anyone. These techniques are free and legal, but you must be careful not to over use them, because you can be marked as a spammer. This method is time consuming and hard working, but definitely worth it.

Send tweets

The first method I use is to send tweets to other people.

In the search box type in the keyword you are looking for, find people talking about it. Check their profile, how many followers they have, how often they tweet, how many tweets they have .... 

When you find the right person, go to their profile, and in the upper right corner click on the small cubic box. Click on "Tweet to". Now you can send a tweet to that person, and if they think it is interesting, they will retweet that to ther followers.

Replay to others' tweets

Another technique I use is replaying to others' tweets.  

In the search box type in the keyword you are looking for, find people talking about it. Check their profile, how many followers they have, how often they tweet, how many tweets they have .... 

When you find the right person and tweet, below that tweet you will see replay option. Click on it, and now you can replay on that person tweet, and if they think it is interesting, they will retweet that to there followers. Every time someone replay on your tweet, twitter send you an email which informs you about it.

You can use this to get more facebook fans for free. When you get several thousand twitter followers you can connect your facebook fan page and your twitter profile.  

I use this technique to find the real and high quality followers for my clients. These followers more favorite and retweet tweets on Twitter profiles that I maintain in the name of my clients. I find clients on  Paid Seocial Media Jobs website, this is great site to find clients that will pay you 500-600 dollars monthly. If organize your work day, you can cooperate with more clients and thus earn more money.

2 comments:

  1. Nice tutorial, Twitter is still one of the best social media networks that online marketing still works. Here is another method to get twitter followers fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WizUgo com has been with me from the first day when I started using Twitter. The results I got with this tool were legit, safe and most importantly automated. It increased my Twitter account’s performance. Now, I feel like a celebrity on Twitter, when I see my followers liking, commenting and even retweeting everything that I tweet.

    ReplyDelete

 

Sample Text